You will need to link a bank to your Dash account to fund your account.
To add a funding source:
1. Login to your Dash app or app.getdash.io
2. Select "COMPANY VAULT" from the menu bar on the left-hand side.
3. Select "ADD FUNDING SOURCE" if using the desktop, or "DEPOSIT FUNDS" if using the Dash app.
4. Enter the requested banking information.
Once you have entered your account information, two small deposits, both under $1.00, will be deposited into your bank account (usually within 48hours). Once the Micro-Deposits have landed in your bank, you will need to finish linking your bank account by verifying these deposit amounts in your app.
To verify your account with Micro Trial Deposits:
1. Login to your Dash app, or app.getdash.io
2. Select "COMPANY VAULT" from the menu bar on the top left-hand side.
3. Select "PENDING BANKS" and the bank you have just added.
4. Select "VERIFY THIS BANK".
5. Enter the amounts that were deposited into your Bank Account, and select "VERIFY".
You will now be able to initiate an ACH to fund your account. To learn how to initiate an ACH, click here.
PRO TIP: You can link up to three Bank accounts to your Dash account. Nicknaming your bank will help to differentiate which funding source you would like to move money from.