To tag the purchases you have made with your Dash card:
1. Login to app.getdash.io or your Dash app.
2. Your untagged transactions will appear on the "YOUR CARD" home page underneath your card balance. Select one untagged transaction.
3. Select a preapproved category tag. If you are an Administrator and would like to edit/add a category tag, click here to learn how to update your categories.
4. Enter a description in the provided field to explain what the funds were used for.
5. Select "TAKE PHOTO". You will then be able to take a photo of your corresponding receipt. You will be able to upload multiple photos if your receipt is long.
PRO TIP: As an administrator, you can see what transactions have or have not been tagged with an image and a description by your employee.
A transaction that has been tagged with a photo of the receipt will have a small "picture" icon beside the transaction.
A transaction that has been tagged with a comment will have a small "speech bubble" icon beside the transaction.
A transaction that has been tagged with both an image and description will have both icons.
A transaction that has not been tagged at all will have no icons.